- Strengthens Hair, Skin, and Nails
- Detoxes Skin Cells
- Promotes Radiant Skin
- Improves Skin Elasticity
- Provides Essential Antioxidants for
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Supports Joint Health
- Can be used as a pre-workout due to protein content
Beauty Blend is a combination of antioxidant and nutrient dense ingredients that help the overall appearance of skin as well as the strength of hair and nails. This raw, organic formula was designed to help anyone looking to improve the radiance and tone of their skin, while simultaneously detoxing skin cells, improving inflammatory response, and even boosting their immune system with all the ingredients rich in Vitamin C. Additionally, it also provides support to joint and bone health.
- A Vegan version without collagen is also available.
- Hydrolyzed Grass Fed Collagen (Type III) – Helps rejuvenate body from within by replenishing the body’s declining collagen production. Restores moisture to the skin and helps strengthen hair. Nourishes body’s connective tissues, including cartilage and tendons to promote joint health for more flexible movement.
- Organic Freeze Dried Strawberry – Excellent source of vitamin C, antioxidants, and dietary fiber – all which help the body absorb collagen more effectively and provide more antioxidants for the skin.
- Organic Red Raspberry Fruit – Ranked as one of the fruits with top antioxidant strength, red raspberry is rich in ellagic acid (from ellagitannins), quercetin, gallic acid, anthocyanins, cyanidins, pelargonidin, catechins, kaempferol and salicylic acid. All of these elements make it beneficial to skin cells as well as the body’s inflammatory response.
- Organic Matcha Green Tea – Heavy in its chlorophyll content, matcha green tea helps clear complexion from within. Its antioxidant power helps the skin cleanse from toxins and protects it against chemicals and impurities that then clog pores. It is an ideal aid for acne prone skin.
- Freeze Dried Lemon – High in antioxidant Vitamin C which helps the body’s immune and inflammatory response. Although an acid in nature, once in the body, it helps alkalize and increase pH levels. Both of these attributes are highly beneficial in skin health.
- Stevia Leaf – The most functional sweetener in nature! Stevia leaf benefits blood pressure balance, boosts bone health and reduces risk of osteoporosis, and is useful in treating eczema and dermatitis.