- Rid Toxins and impurities
- Improve Digestion
- Increase Metabolic Function
- Prevent Fluid Retention
- Balance Your Appetite
- Healthy Weight Loss Aide
$12.00 – $38.00
Compton Detox is a three-in-one formula for the busy individual who wants to detox from toxins, balance appetite for more effective cleansing, all while burning more fat. It is a great way to jump start the journey towards a healthier lifestyle. Unfortunately, the common American diet today does not prioritize home cooking and plenty of greens in every meal. Therefore, our body’s natural detoxing capabilities tend to need a little help.
This completely vegetarian friendly blend combines ingredients that help rid of toxins that we accumulate from things such as processed foods, sugary and starchy products, hormone and antibiotic treated meats, fast food, smoggy environment, etc. With fat burning and appetite curbing capabilities, Compton Detox is also ideal for an individual with weight loss goals. It’s in the form of powder and tastes very similar to a hibiscus tea or an “agua de jamaica”.
7-Day Supply, 15-Day Supply, 30-Day Supply
- Matcha Green Tea – Helps increase energy, metabolism, focus, and digestion, while promoting weight loss and fighting belly fat.
- Garcinia Cambogia – Promotes serotonin production which helps keep appetite at lower levels.
- L-Carnitine – Helps reduce fat, increase muscle mass, and reduce fatigue during physical activity.
- Organic Red Raspberry – Super antioxidant source of raspberry ketone which aids in the increase of metabolism.
- Organic Hibiscus – Aids digestive and inflammation problems in the body. Promotes healthy weight loss by helping kidney function and acting as a diuretic to prevent water retention.
- Senna Leaf – An FDA-approved non prescription bowel stimulator that aids cleansing of the digestive tract.
- Pure Stevia Leaf – Naturally occurring zero-calorie sweetener; safe for diabetics. Most supplements use stevia extract but we went beyond the norm to bring you a superior product with 100% pure stevia leaf.