- Helps soothe irritated tissues
- Supports immune system function
- Loaded with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants
- Helps decongest mucous membrane
- Promotes easier breathing
Cough Relief Formula
$13.00 – $45.00
The Cough Relief Formula is a combination of organic medicinal herbs, plants and roots meant to assist the body’s immune response and ability to fight off illness. It also contains elements to help ease sinus issues and encourage easier breathing.
7-Day supply, 15-Day supply, 30-Day supply
- Organic Mullein Leaf Extract – Anti-inflammatory and anti-viral, traditionally used for lung and bronchial ailments.
- Organic Elderberry Extract – A known and effective cough suppressant that’s heavy in vitamin C and helps soothe a sore throat. Also a great sleep aid.
- Organic Slippery Elm – Great for the tummy, but also effective for easing a cough and soothing a sore throat, while coating the area and reducing irritation.
- Organic Raspberry Fruit – Used in immune system formula for its heavy content of vitamin C and other antioxidants.
- Golden-seal Root – Traditionally used by Native American tribes for its anti-viral properties. Golden-seal helps soothe a cough while preventing infection and virus.
- Organic Ginger Root – Soothes a sore throat while helping the body sweat out the toxins for faster recovery.
- Organic Turmeric Root – Anti-bacterial and anti-viral. Great for boosting the immune system to fight off a cold.
- Organic Lemon Extract – Its antioxidants content helps the body protect itself from the negative effects of a cold or flu.
- Organic Mint Leaf – Helps soothe the throat as well as the tummy, which makes this concoction tastier.
- Stevia Leaf – Often known as the zero-carb sweetener in nature, It helps lower sugar cravings while helping maintain healthy blood sugar levels.
- Organic Fennel Seed – Encourages the clearing of mucus for easier breathing.
Mix 1 tablespoon into 12 oz of water. Sensitive stomachs may start with 1/2 a tablespoon and build up to a tablespoon. This powder formula can be enjoyed as a hot tea with honey added for extra immunity boost.