- Boosts energy
- Supports a state of Ketosis
- Loaded with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants
- Helps maintain a low-carb eating plan
- Promotes a healthy gut
$13.00 – $45.00
Compton Health Bar’s Keto Mix was concocted as a transitional supplement meant to help the body adjust to a low-carb eating plan.When drastically changing our diet, sometimes the changes can be tough for our body to adjust to, however, with enough minerals, nutrients, and antioxidants, our body is better equipped to handle and adjust to the transition.
7-Day supply, 15-Day supply, 30-Day supply
- Organic Spirulina – Provides tons of iron, protein and chlorophyll, which help increases oxygen to our blood and cells and may decrease headaches.
- Organic Chlorella – another super antioxidant sea algae that helps prevent fatigue while providing various minerals known to help the body detox from heavy metals.
- Organic Turmeric Root – Helps prevent and lower the inflammation that ketoenic eating plans that contain non-organic animal proteins tend to cause. Also great for liver function and cleansing and immune function.
- Grass-fed Collagen – Provides electrolytes and protein, which are essential to prevent the “keto flu”. Also helps skin elasticity and recovery when losing weight rapidly on a ketogenic eating plan.
- Organic Moringa Leaf – Contains more beta-carotene than carrots and helps support a healthy mucus membrane, increases energy, and helps lower cholesterol.
- Organic Ashwagandha Root – Considered one of Ayurveda’s most powerful adatogenic herbs, ashwagandha helps manage stress and lower anxiety – especially when stress does not allow the body to enter a state of ketosis.
- Organic Dandelion – Helps our liver absorb healthy fats more efficiently while also aiding its detoxification process. A diuretic herb that also helps cleanse our kidneys.
- Organic Cinnamon – Helps prevent insulin resistance, improves insulin signaling while helping the body burn fat and achieve blood sugar balance.
- Stevia Leaf – Often known as the zero-carb sweetener in nature, it also helps lower sugar cravings while helping maintain healthy blood sugar levels.
1 tablespoon 1-2 times daily in 16oz of water, a greens juice, or a smoothie, persons with sensitive stomachs are recommended to start with a single teaspoon of 8oz of water and then increasing gradually to a tablespoon.